POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : ior.pov : Re: ior.pov Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ior.pov
From: Josh English
Date: 29 Mar 2002 18:36:14
Message: <3CA4F9C6.DD3820D1@spiritone.com>
The scene requires POV-Ray 3.5, I don't know if it will work with
MegaPov, and it won't work with POV-Ray 3.1, since it requires the
trace() function. Also, it calls for "math.mcr" and this might need to
be changed to "math.inc" in your implementaion, like Bill had to do. Let
me know what the errors are and I will try to help.
I didn't post an image using this technique, and I didn't even post an
example image from this file.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
http://www.spiritone.com/~english